We love comments on this blog and appreciate the time you spend to ask questions, share your feedback and ideas.
But, we have Zero tolerance policy for comment in place. We reserve all the rights to delete the comment under the following circumstances.
- Spam Comments – Comment with spam content, irrelevant comment, off topic comment fall under this category. We delete them immediately and block the user from accessing the website.
- Profanity – JustLifeLessons is a PG13 website. We don’t appreciate profanity and the use of foul language here.
- Promotional comments: Comments that are solely promotional in nature are deleted from our site.
- Using keywords as your name
- Keyword spamming
- Using harsh language in your comments
- You may choose to disagree with me or others but kindly comment without insulting them.
- Comments that disrespects other users.
- High keyword density comments – You can include keywords on your comments, but try to avoid using same keywords for multiple times. (with the intent of spamming the post)
When we edit your comment?
If your comment has any kind of grammar or spelling mistakes, we edit them. We don’t edit any other information on your comments.
Comment responsibly 🙂